A corporate golf event at Patterson River Golf Club can offer your business a great opportunity for enhancing your corporate hospitality.
From the expert team led by Golf Events point of contact Jessica Gagliardi, our Head Professional Alan Patterson on the day, to our catering staff led by Hospitality Manager Yvette Barnes, their experience and dedication will ensure your day goes smoothly and puts your business in the best light.
Here are five good reasons to choose our Club
- Your guests will thoroughly enjoy their golf experience
- A fund day for the novice, a challenge for the keen golfer
- Our course is in superb condition all year round due to unlimited recycled water and superb drainage
- Golf gives you and your guests ample time for networking
- Provides a relaxing environment with abundant bird life
- Your day will be a hassle-free success
- Our staff are experienced in planning and carrying successful golf events. We provide a complete corporate golf event package including golf, professional support, prizes, gifts on the day, administration and a full range of food and beverage options.
- Whether you are new to organising a golf event or an experienced evet manager our staff will be available to assist and support you and do their utmost to meet your every requirement.
- Great food and service
- Our chefs us only the freshest ingredients and create dishes to suit all tastes. Our friendly and well-trained staff are dedicated to ensuring your guests enjoy the hospitality of the day.
- Competitive packages
- Our packages for golf groups offer choice at a very affordable price and we think you will be pleasantly surprised by the quality of our course and service.
- Easy access via Nepean Highway, Frankston Bypass or Eastlink
- Using any of these routes to the course provides fast and easy access with ample parking at the Club.
Our hospitality staff create delicious meals and provide excellent service ensuring your golf event has a great 19th hole experience. They will delight in providing you and your clients with the perfect food and beverage package, from traditional breakfasts and morning teas through to light snacks and formal dinners. Any special dietary requirement can be catered for.
Organisers are encouraged to meet with our Golf Events Co-ordinator prior to event day to fine tune the details, ensuring everything is planned to perfection. Our Pro Shop and Golf Events Co-ordinator have extensive experience in managing corporate events. They will discuss all your golfing needs in planning your day and will manage the on-course part of your golf event to ensure its success.
Enquire now: email@example.com