COVID Update – Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Face masks update
From 11:59pm on 3 February 2021 new statewide restrictions are in effect
- Face masks are mandatory in public indoor spaces. If you have visitors in your home, it is strongly recommended that face masks are worn during the visit.
- Face masks must be worn in indoor public spaces apart from when eating or drinking. If you are planning to leave your home – take a face mask.
- In addition to indoor public spaces, face masks continue to be mandatory in the following locations:
- on public transport
- when riding in a ride share or taxi
- on domestic flights to and from Victoria
- at airports
- in hospitals
- when working in or visiting hospitals and care facilities.
- You must always carry a face mask with you when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- It is strongly recommended you wear one whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
For More Information:
What’s On at the Bistro – Now Open
NEW Weekend Breakfast Menu – Available from Saturday 13th February
NEW Lunch & Dinner Menu – Available Lunch Daily & Wednesday, Thursday & Friday Night Dinner
Light Lunch Menu – Available Daily
Sunday Sippers – Every Sunday
Enjoy a meal, a coffee or a drink. In warm weather take advantage of our outdoor terrace or balcony overlooking the course. Or, if you prefer,our bistro offers air-conditioned and/or heated comfort all year round.
With peaceful surroundings and ample parking, it’s a place to relax and meet up with friends for morning coffee, lunch, after work or a weekend continental breakfast.
When you enjoy your cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate at the club, you can use our FREE CLUB CARD to enjoy a free cup after the first 5 purchases and again after the 10th cup. Ask at the Spike Bar for your FREE CLUB CARD!
||Thinking of a small celebration for a friend or loved one. The club offers a High Tea celebration for 8 or more people in one of our function rooms or on our terrace overlooking the picturesque course.
>>High Tea celebration
“I just wanted to say thanks for an awesome afternoon enjoying High Tea at Patterson River Golf Club. My friends and I had a great time, and the food was delicious! The staff were also awesome making sure we were always happy. Kristy”
For details or make a booking please contact Yvette on 9772 1855